The Y is So Much More Than a Gym...
The Y believes everyone in the community deserves a chance to belong and be healthy. In 2019, you gave $28,000, supporting 314 of your Grove neighbors as they participated in YMCA programs and membership. Even though circumstances prevented us from holding our regular Ribs For Kids event this year, we hope we can still count on you to Give For Kids. When you give to the Y, you create a safer, stronger community for all.
How your gift makes a difference:
- Your gift of $45 teaches one child to swim, building confidence and giving life-saving skills.
- $65 lets one child participate in a YMCA sports program, where they learn the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- $166 provides one child with two weeks of Summer Day Camp, where kids get the chance to swim, play sports, go on field trips and stay connected with friends during the summer months.
- $1,500 gives one child from a low-income household the opportunity to attend the Y's Afterschool Enrichment Program, where they can get help with homework, eat an afternoon snack and stay engaged after the school day ends.
Ways to Give:
- Make a secure online donation.
- Stop by the welcome center.
- Mail this form to
- Grand Lake Family YMCA
- Attn: Missy Christal
- 821 East 11th Street
- Grove, OK 74344
At the YMCA, no one is turned away due to the inability to pay. Please help all children have the ability to participate by sponsoring a child.
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your gift is tax-deductible. And we make sure that 100% of your contribution stays in your community, right here in your own neighborhood.