This program is designed for boys and girls ages 5-12. Season begins in November and concludes in February. Practices can begin the week of November 14. Games will begin December 3. No games or practices during Thanksgiving or Christmas Break. Practices will resume the week of January 3 and games will resume January 14. All Games will be played on Saturday mornings to early afternoon. Players are divided into the following divisions:
5-6 year old co-ed
7-8 year old girls
7-8 year old boys
9-10 year old girls
9-10 year old boys
11-12 year old girls
11-12 year old boys
3-4 year olds schedule
5-6 year olds schedule
7- 8 year olds schedule
9-10 year olds schedule
*Register February 1st through March 4th for the Spring Season!
Welcome fall fun with passes and touchdowns, minus the helmets, pads and tackles. Young football players are introduced to the fundamentals of the game. Players are led by Y volunteers in drills and games that teach the basic offensive and defensive skills and positions of football. Players will have fun while developing an appreciation for sports and physical activity. EVERY CHILD PLAYS!!!! Players are divided by age into two divisions: 4 year olds - 6 year olds and 7 year olds - 9 year olds. All games are played on Tuesday evenings. Each child will receive a shirt and award. Family involvement is encouraged as volunteer coaches, officials and timekeepers.
The emphasis of this program is to teach fundamental skills, etiquette and safety necessary to participate in the game of golf. Registration runs April-May. The program is for youth 6-12 years of age. There is one 8 week session and two, 4 week sessions offered throughout the program. The program begins in June and runs through the end of July.
6-12 years old as of June 1 , 2017
Time: Tuesday, 9:00-11:00am
M: $100 l PP: $125 Time: Tuesday, 9:00am-11:00am
M: $60 l PP: $80
Please make sure each participant has on athletic shoes, sandals are not allowed. Also, please have your child wear a collared shirt each day.
6, 9, and 18 Hole play:
Based on pre-program evaluation
Children will participate in swimming, sports, indoor and outdoor games, arts and crafts, field trips and much more! Please see the welcome center for more information.
Early Pick-Up: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Regular Pick-Up: 7:30am - 6:00pm
M: $68 per week M: $83 per week
PP: $83per week PP: $98 per week
· Registration begins Monday, May 1st. This program is for children ages 5-12. A one-time registration fee of $25 per child. The child must be registered on the Friday prior to the upcoming week or a $10 late fee will be applied.
· Current and up to date immunization records are required at the time of registration. Financial assistance is available for those who qualify. Please allow 10 business days for financial assistance approval. Tribal assistance is accepted from most tribes!
Make up days are on Fridays
Session Times (Mon. through Thurs. )
8:30-9:00 a.m.: Pike, Pike, Eel
9:05-9:35 a.m.: Polliwog, Guppy, Fish
9:40-10:10 a.m.: Pike, Eel, Ray
10:15-10:45 a.m.: Polliwog, Guppy, Minnow, Fish
Cost: Members: $30
Community Participants: $40
Ages 3-5: Pike, Eel, Ray
Ages 6-12: Polliwog Guppy, Minnow, Fish
Ages 3 - 5 years old
- PIKE: The Pike class is for beginning swimmers. They will learn adjustment skills in the shallow and deep end, front and back floats, kicking and some swimming. PRE-REQS: None. TO PASS: They must be able to kick and blow bubbles, kick one length with kickboard, back float (10 sec) and swim 10 feet independently.
- EEL: The Eel class is for children well adjusted to the water. PRE-REQS: Pass Pike skills. SKILLS INTRO: Eels will learn more independent floating, diving, and swimming. TO PASS: They must swim one length on front and back independently, do front and back float (15 sec) and master sitting dives.
- RAY: The Ray class is intended for the advanced pre-school swimmer. PRE-REQS: Pass Eel skills. SKILLS INTRO: Emphasis will be placed on endurance and learning more advanced strokes. TO PASS: They must float (one min) on front and back, swim two lengths front and back crawl, master sitting, kneeling, and standing dives and swim one length front crawl with rotary breathing.
Ages 6-12 years old
- POLLIWOG: The Polliwog class focuses on water adjustment. PRE-REQS: None SKILLS INTRO: Front and back floating, gliding, swimming and rhythmic and rotary breathing. TO PASS: They must do a front and back float (15 sec), glide and flutter kick one length on back and front, show rhythmic and rotary breathing and increased confidence.
- GUPPY: The Guppy class focuses on continuing to develop basic skills. PRE-REQS: Pass Polliwog or equivalent skills. SKILLS INTRO: Survival floats, treading water, development of front and back crawl, sitting dives, and sculling. TO PASS: Front and back float (1min), tread water (30 sec), swim on front one length, swim front crawl with rotary breathing. • MINNOW: The Minnow class focuses on stroke introduction. PRE-REQS: Pass Guppy or equivalent skills. SKILLS INTRO: Treading water with scissor kick, kneeling and standing dives, front and back crawl, and rescue breaths. TO PASS: Survival float (3 min); tread with scissor kick (30 sec), sitting, kneeling, and standing dives, and front and back crawl one length.
- FISH: The Fish level focuses on endurance and stroke enhancement. PRE-REQS: Pass Minnow or equivalent skills. SKILLS INTRO: Breast stroke kick, elementary backstroke, dolphin kick, advanced sculling, underwater swimming, surface dives. TO PASS: Survival float (6 min); tread 3-5 min. using breaststroke and sidestroke kick and others. Breast stroke, side stroke dolphin kick two lengths, front and back crawl two lengths, demonstrate rescue breathing and first aid.
Parent-Child Swim Lessons
This program is designed for children 6 months to 2 years old and their parents. This program introduces children to a safe aquatic environment with developmentally appropriate skills, teaching children to become comfortable in the water and start swimming with the comfort of their parent by their side.
Scheduled times will be announced at a later date.
Taekwon-Do is a martial art that teaches Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self Control and gives the child an Indomitable Spirit. The goal of Taekwon-Do is to build body, mind and spirit. Translated literally: "Tae" stand for jumping or flying, to kick with the foot. "Kwon" denotes the fist chiefly to punch with hand or fist. "Do" means an art or way-the right way built and paved by the saints and sages in the past.