Corporate Health & Wellness Program
We encourage you to adopt a strategy that ensures your employees are performing at their peak – in spirit, mind and body.
Why you should be concerned about employee health and wellness?
- There is an estimated $3 to $5 return on every $1 allocated to employee wellness
- Health costs are expected to double within the next six years
- Ultimately, healthier employees = lower costs
How does an employee health and wellness program help you and your employees?
- Serves as a valuable recruiting and employee retention tool
- Demonstrates to employees that your company considers them as assets rather than expenses
- Reinforces the workplace as the perfect environment to mold healthier attitudes
- Builds employee morale
- Increases productivity
- Improves corporate image
- Prepares employees to cope with changes within the work environment
How can the YMCA help?
Your business invests in its employees every day. What better way to protect those investments than to reinforce healthier attitudes and lifestyles through the YMCA’s Corporate Health & Wellness programs and membership.
Try our Fitness Center, Pool, Gym, Racquetball Courts and numerous group exercise classes. Need a little extra help? We offer personal training too!
From tots to seniors, we’ve got something for everyone. A fantastic employee benefit for the whole family!
Our members do not have to sign term contracts.
Start connecting your employees to a healthier lifestyle today!
For more information, contact Autum Duckworth, membership Director at the Y 918-786-5774.
And, as always, feel free to stop by any one of our YMCA branches for a tour.
Do you work for any of these companies? You may qualify for a discounted membership. Check with your Human Resources to see what your discount is and how to start the membership process.